FOMO is real, and we see it all the time in this industry. It’s not surprising. A ‘fear of missing out’ can drive many nutraceutical manufacturers to rush their product to market without a fully thought-out strategy. The truth? Better planning makes for bigger profits—and doesn’t have to delay your product launch for months.
It’s no different than taking time to type your destination into your car’s GPS before you head out versus “just winging it.” Those few minutes of preparation end up saving you a lot of costly wrong-turns and missed exits.
The right partner can help reinforce all stages of your process—from research and development to marketing and sales—and help you go to market more fully prepared and in faster time. The result? The ability to drive greater revenue and profitability, faster—and act quickly on emerging trends or changes in consumer demand as they happen.
The Need for Speed and Accuracy
The reality is not every company has the dedicated resources to implement a complete process that ensures adherence from product ingredient selection to marketing execution. Or quite often, your resources have little extra bandwidth to rethink or enhance the current process. Because of these gaps in skill sets or availability, all too often either process speed or accuracy gets sacrificed.
One option to overcome this shortfall may be to engage a service-oriented partner who understands the “commercialization” process for your products and can bridge these gaps as an extension of your team to help streamline and strengthen your workflows. The right expertise can reinforce all stages of your process—from research and development to marketing and sales—and help you go to market more fully prepared and in faster time.
The result? The ability to drive greater revenue and profitability, faster—and act quickly on emerging trends or changes in consumer demand as they happen.
Partner with a Purpose
Stratum Nutrition is a proven partner for innovators in the nutraceutical space—providing you with not only unique, high quality ingredients but also a complete five-point service approach to help you create, launch and successfully market purpose-driven products for demanding consumers.
In Stratum, you’ll find a service-oriented partner that adds value in both the science and art of creating a stellar nutritional product, then connecting it to more of your target consumers and bigger sales. We’ll work with you to:
- Create a true competitive advantage with unique ingredients and superior product formulations consumers demand
- Focus your internal resources while ensuring both accuracy and speed in your process workflows
- Go to market fully prepared and in faster time to drive greater revenue and profitability, and respond to evolving trends
Our purpose-driven, five-point Layers Process clearly outlines the structure and commitments of a Stratum partnership and lets you know exactly what to expect and gain from working with us:
- Efficacy - Generate and present undeniable evidence of efficacy for your new finished product brand.
- Quality - Understand and communicate quality assurance measures by providing high quality, highly effective, unique ingredients.
- Compliance - Easily access the verification of proper certifications, declarations and/or registrations that are critical when beginning a relationship with any ingredient manufacturer.
- Story – Collaborate with us on ideas for balancing product science and efficacy education with a brand story that connects with your target consumer’s perceived value and purchasing behaviors.
- Demand – Leverage our expertise in understanding new product, consumer and health-benefit categories to venture into based on demand and revenue potential.
To discover more about Stratum Nutrition and how our unique ingredients and process can help you launch a Product with Purpose, visit us at http://stratum.managedcoder.com/company or call 1-800-970-4479.