ACTAZIN™ Kiwifruit for Digestive Health.
Now offered in Organic!
ACTAZIN™ is a whole-fruit supplement ingredient made of the nutrient dense New Zealand green kiwifruit. This Non-GMO Project Verified ingredient comes from the premium New Zealand green Hayward Kiwifruit which is naturally chocked full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. The kiwifruit is a natural source of potassium, copper, vitamins C, E, and K, as well as polyphenols, carotenoids and the kiwi-unique enzyme, actinidin. This unique digestive health ingredient is now offered in ACTAZIN Organic!
ACTAZIN green kiwifruit is harvested in prime summer conditions when the fruit is ripe with full nutrients. New Zealand has increased UV radiation as compared to other countries around the world of similar latitude. As a consequence, plants respond to elevated levels of UV-B light by increasing the production of secondary metabolites, such as polyphenolics. Utilizing a proprietary cold process, ACTAZIN maintains these key nutrients in the final powder form for supplements.
ACTAZIN and ACTAZIN Organic use 4-way action to support digestive health and well-being: prebiotics, fiber, polyphenols, and enzymes. As a whole-food with prebiotic activity, ACTAZIN is a good combination for probiotic digestive formulas. ACTAZIN may also help support the health of indigenous intestinal bacteria.
NZ Plant & Food Research talks about kiwifruit
Benefits of ACTAZIN™
- Is a natural, self-affirmed GRAS, whole food ingredient
- Naturally supports digestive health and function
- Is certified non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project
- Provides 4-way digestive support: prebiotics, fiber, enzymes, and polyphenols
- Features the Kiwi-unique enzyme actinidin
- May enhance probiotic formulas for digestive health (in vitro study)
- Naturally contains key vitamins and minerals
- And is now offered in Organic!
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.