ApuraGreen™ is a whole-fruit kiwi pectin paste ingredient great for baked goods such as bread, cookies, muffins, cakes and other pastries. The natural humectant allows for softer, fresher products with an extended shelf life and clean label.
Primary applications that can benefit from ApuraGreen™
- Baked goods and pastries
- Nutrition bars
- Juice products
- Fruit fillings and leathers
- Frozen foods
- Sauces, gravies and soups
ApuraGreen has many clean label aspects for food products. It is a single, natural ingredient – from a whole fruit. It is GMO- and gluten-free, and GRAS with no preservatives or additives. Allows for reduced fat, sugar, and calories in a recipe with additional nutrients from the fruit base.
A Healthier Ingredient Choice
- An all-natural, New Zealand kiwifruit product
- Naturally high levels of vitamins C and K, and dietary fiber
- Replaces fats and sugars in baked goods, smoothies, etc.
- Can be used to replace eggs, dairy products, butter, cooking oils and casein-derived products in baking
- As a fat substitute, it can effectively replace up to 90% of fats in pastry